Harmony I Non-Catalytic Stove
A Lifetime of Comforting, Efficient Heat.
|Classic styling and advanced non-catalytic technology make the Harmony a comforting, efficient addition to your home. The cast iron body provides superior heat retention to get the most heat from the wood you burn. Enjoy a generous view of the flames through the wide, glass-paneled door. Airwash system burns off creosote to keep the glass crystal clean. The Harmony I effectively heats a small home or cabin, or a large living area.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 77% Efficient
- Durable cast iron body
- Side and front loading doors
- Top venting
- Adjustable primary air intake for heat control
- Direct draft mechanism to avoid smoke spillage during refueling
- Generous ashpan, masked by the stove's lower door
- Cast-iron protection plates in combustion chamber
- Meets or exceeds international emissions standards
- Includes fire glove, poker, handles and touch-up paint
- Made entirely in Belgium, using no Chinese components
- Color: Graphite